· High dust holding capacity.
· High air flow rate.
· High cost / performance ratio.
· Low initial pressure drop.
· Sturdy construction and light in weight.
· Galvanized iron or aluminum alloy frame Between each pocket.
· Recommended for pharmaceutical, office complexes, hospitals,
schools, food and processing, airports, paint booths, refineries,
computer rooms, general commercial/industrial applications.
· Temp. Resistance: 100 degree Celsius.
· The separation material of each pocket can avoid the filter over
expanded under the pressure.
· Maximum continuous operating temperature: < 70°C