MINI PLEAT HEPA FILTER
MINI PLEAT HEPA FILTERFiltering 0.3 microns or less suspended particles in the air.
Our 'hot - melt mini - pleat' filter design configuration increases its energy efficiency due to lower pressure drop in comparison to conventional deep pleat HEPA. The 'FarSight Mini-Pleat' filters are thus the lowest-cost filters to operate over the filter's life. In new applications, using 'FarSight Mini-pleat' HEPA filters can reduce the cost and size of the filter housing. mini-pleat HEPA filters offer outstanding performance and are factory scanned before they reach the customer. Individual testing under rigid quality control and modern assembly methods ensures conformance to specifications
Filtering 0.3 microns or less suspended particles in the air, it is widely used in the terminal filtration of the civil or industrial cleaner places requiring a higher degree of cleanliness such as electronics, precision machinery, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, food etc.
Frame: Aluminum, Galvanized sheet
· Available in depths of 65, 75, and 90 mm.
· Hot melt separators at 1 inch spacing intervals throughout the width of the filtration media and running for the complete length of the filtration media.
· Epoxy or PU resin used as potting compounds to seal the media pack with casing. Silicone sealants used to seal all other leak sensitive points.
· Extruded aluminium profiles used as casing for 65 and 75 mm depth mini pleat Hepa filters.
· Soft silicone, extruded, one piece, round edged gasket mechanically fixed inside casing groove and pasted for leak free filter fitment.
· Available with supply hood and up-stream port suitable for use as a terminal filter directly connectable to a round or square duct.
· Metallic protective guard provided on both sides as a standard feature.
EXPANDED METAL MESH
Download Technical Data
Copyright © 2012 - 2013, FarSight, All Rights Reserved
©FarSight is Sister concern of ©FIELD ENGINEERS®
Design By: www.votexperts.com